Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hello, World!

Hi, there. I see that you've stumbled upon this little blog of mine, so I just want to warn you that all of my later posts are just going to be pure trash. I'm supposed to follow a prompt for this first post, so I'm just going to copy and paste all of the questions, and answer them beneath.

1.) What are you excited about for the Genius Project?
Hahahahahahahaha.....I'm terrified. It is pretty exciting to have a project that I am completely in control of, and it would be really fun if only I knew what to work on. I'm really indecisive, so I don't have many ideas for now. But I'm sure that once I find something that I'm really interested in, I'll be having a lot of fun.

philosoraptor meme 1philosoraptor meme 2
I have no idea whether to use the left picture or the right one. See how indecisive I am? GUH.

2.) What are you wondering about for the Genius Project?
I don't really know how the presentations are supposed to work. Are we presenting to the entire tenth grade because of all the mixed classes or is it just one class? And how does the grading work? I know that these scores are for multiple classes, so what happens when we get lower scores? Do they lower our grade in each class, or are we still using our weird school grading system where nothing goes down?

3.) What ideas are most interesting to you right now?
GAH. I don't know.

"Confession: I don't know what I'm doing"

No comments:

Post a Comment